Babyliss Straightener St410Sde
- Babyliss Hair Straightener lets you mold your hair into any type you desire
- But visiting the parlor every day for straightening could be expensive
- It's a great DIY (Do it yourself) to try straightening your hair at home
- This professional hair straightener with thin plates is designed for short, fine hair
- The Gold Ceramic coating ensures gentle smoothing through perfect gliding
- Ceramic plates hair straightener distributes the heat evenly and does not damage your hair
- Easy straightening short hair.
- Number of heat settings: 1
- Professional hair straightener with thin plates.
- Designed for short, fine hair.
- 230 C Maximum temperature
- LED Indicator
- Auto shut-o"1">How to use:
- Wash your hair with shampoo and then dry it with a towel
- Part your hair in 4-7 portions
- Plugin the straightener and turn the switch on
- Take the hair from any section on the lower side
- You can put some pins on the sections you will not be straightening
- Put a comb for the combing downward, and hold the hair with a comb
- Next, put the straightener on the section, slide the comb, and straightener towards the lower end.
- Repeat the process as per the volume of hair.
- Avoid using it every day as it might cause damage to your locks
- Do not hold the straightener in one place for too long which can lead to folds.
- Try not to combine multiple products of heat
- Using it on too much heat can get your hair fried
- And lastly, always prefer to use a wide-tooth comb.
Caution & Warnings:
- Not for children under 3 years.
- Adult supervision required if a young child is using the straightener for the first time
- Use the straightener on a low or medium temperature setting to save from burning hair.
- Keep the product out of reach of children
- Keep it away from fire.
- Applying heat daily can damage the hair follicles.