Titania Cuticle Nipper Small 1059
- Cuticles are important for the nail's safety and health, but they can also lead to building up of the dead skin.
- A cuticle cutter comes handy in use to remove unwanted dead skin from your cuticles.
- Titania nipper silver for cuticle 1059 is a complete pedicure and manicure tool used to trim hard cuticles and hangnails.
- Cuticle nippers are best for trimming thin fingernails and the toenails in hard places.
- The small-sized stainless-steel head on the cuticle nipper is made with precision for trimming the ingrown nails.
- Perfectly aligned precision blades .
- Ensures accurate trimming and removal of the cuticle.
- Can be comfortably handled .
- Ultra-thin for accuracy .
- Ergonomic handle for ease of use .
- Used for toenail and fingernail grooming .
How to use :
- For using the cuticle cutter, sanitize your cutter first and then soften the nails of both hands.
- Smoothly pull away from the dead skin and then moisturize the nail of your bed.
- Take antibacterial soap and lukewarm water to smoothly wash the cuticle clipper.
- Prefer to use the soap with both hands or use cotton to wash the clipper.
- Take a bowl and fill it with some lukewarm warm water and put your fingertips or toes in it.
- This will soften and smooth your nails and will help in clipping off the cuticles easily.
- Pay attention to the dead skin at the end of your cuticle.
- Put the tip of the blades towards the nails and make tiny marks around the cuticle.
- Keep removing the dead skin away till you have trimmed the full cuticle.
- Put on some hydrating cream or lotion or cuticle oil near the nail and the surrounding skin areas.
- This will soothe your skin, reducing the occurrence of major complications from cutting your cuticles.
Caution & warnings :
- Do not share as it is unhygienic, and sharing the kit can spread infections and parasites
- Keep it away from heat and fire
- Do not continue using a product if there are signs of skin irritation instantly after the exposure to the product
- You can hurt yourself while touching the nipper due to the blade. Be careful
- Refrain from trying to sterilize by steam
- Do not use thinner or alcohol
- Avoid clipping the cuticles if you are suffering from diabetes or any other health issues.
- Diabetes can lead to your finger and toenails more prone to infection.
- If you have diabetes or any major health condition that affects your immune system, avoid cutting your cuticles
- Stick to clipping the cuticles once every couple of weeks to prevent infections .